Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 11 - January 11, 2013

Life has been a bit busy lately and let's just say tidying the counter has been put on the back burner. I love a clean counter and it's hard for me to use this as my picture of the day but this is what happens in our house if I am truthful. School papers, homework  tupperware containers, Grocery Day binder, pens, pencils, camera bags, games, couple of groceries that didn't make it to the pantry...yikes! One minute tidy and 10 minutes later it looks like it has been a dump zone for weeks. So please forgive me for not tidying...my job awaits me.


So 1/2 hour has passed...and I felt an urgent need to tidy...maybe I should post a picture of my counter more often...maybe it would stay tidy longer :) The kids are in bed and I am heading there soon, so it should stay this way til morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment