Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 42 - February 11, 2013

I was going to take a picture of just my overnight bag, but decided to have Alex take a picture of me with my bag packed. This year packing my bag was exciting for me and not filled with apprehension. This year I packed for a sleepover with Savannah at Kim's, not packing for a hospital stay. The last two years, I was in the hospital on Savannah's birthday following surgeries. This year I am so thankful to God that I am able to have a sleepover with two very special ladies in my life. The last two years, Kim helped make Savannah's birthday extra special while I was unable to and I loved seeing the planning but was bummed I never got to join the festivities. Although I haven't been feeling all that great lately, I am so excited to join in the party fun this year :D


No comments:

Post a Comment