Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Days 60-64 (March 1-5, 2013)

Day 60 - March 1, 2013

Alex had a great night out bowling with the Jr. YPS and ended at Tim Hortons for something to eat/drink after. When he came home, I thought 'Wow! How grown up Alex has become'...he's almost a teenager!


Day 61 - March 2, 2013

I loved playing board and card games growing up ... We were visiting my Mom and Dad this weekend and we started the night playing Dutch Blitz, followed by SkipBo and finally Apples to Apples ... it was a lot of fun!


Day 62 - March 3, 2013

Abby, Melissa, Savannah and I squished onto the love seat while hanging out after church


Day 63 - March 4, 2013

Savannah doing some homework before bed...blogging up a storm


Day 64 - March 5, 2013

Sometimes I feel like I empty and then refill the dishwasher an awful lot in a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment