Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Days 185-191 (July 4-10, 2013)

Day 185 - July 4, 2013

We had some extra visitors from New Jersey today. Alex went to hang out with Hadassah at Oma & Opa's house while Josiah and Shifrah came to play at our house. Josiah, Carsten and Jared got right into sword fighting while Addison and Shifrah played with bubbles (or rubbed it on themselves as sunscreen).



Day 186 - July 5, 2013

A few of the Koopman families got together to have some fun at Fleetway.

Bowling (Wyatt is missing from picture)

 Glow in the Dark Mini Golf

Rock Climbing

Day 187 - July 6, 2013

This orchid was doing awesome until we went to Holland and it is now not doing so well. My kids congratulated me for keeping it alive as long as I did.


Day 188 - July 7, 2013

A devotional we are reading with the kids.


Day 189 - July 8, 2013

Summer is here and it's hard to get to the gym. I dusted off the treadmill in the basement and started using it.


Day 190 - July 9, 2013

I went to get something out of the freezer and my heart dropped when I saw water coming from the freezer. The door was open a bit and a lot of the food was thawed or partially thawed. Thankfully I only had to throw out a bit. Alex helped me out by starting the BBQ to do some meat cooking. The kids were thrilled to have turkey burgers and hotdogs for lunch :) It also gave me a chance to give the freezer a real good clean.



Day 191 - July 10, 2013

Here are the clouds that rolled in really quickly this afternoon. We got quite the downpour soon after.


No comments:

Post a Comment