Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Days 141-149 (May 21-29, 2013)

Day 141 - May 21, 2013

I love this cute wooden box that we were given for our wedding. It has had many uses over the years and now it is my certificate holder.


Day 142 - May 22, 2013

Carsten is practicing shot put for the upcoming Track and Field Day.



Day 143 - May 23, 2013

After a busy day of school, track practice and paper delivering, I let the kids just chill before Carsten's ball hockey game. Here is what the kids would love to do often if I let them. Note Savannah and Cailyn often choose to play something other than electronics.


Day 144 - May 24, 2013

Track and Field Day came and it was soooooooooo cold!!! The kids were bundled for most of the day in coats, sweatshirts, mitts, long pants. They all did well, so here are 3 pictures for today...my jumpers.

Savannah tongue out jumping
Carsten trying to stay warm while jumping...hands tucked in sleeves
Alex hitting the sand

Day 145 - May 25, 2013

STCCS Crop today and after working on the yearbook for a bit, I couldn't wait to pull out my Project Life stuff...


Day 146 - May 26, 2013

Project Life is the Kit I am using to put together the pictures from this blog. It took a little to get the hang of putting pages together that have no specific theme, but I am happy how it is turning out.


Day 147 - May 27, 2013

Alex went on his Grade 7/8 class trip to Toronto. He had a wonderful time and I took a picture of him when he got back...just after midnight. They enjoyed a trip to the CN Tower, Casa Loma, Rainforest Cafe and even got to take in a Blue Jays game.


Day 148 - May 28, 2013

Since Alex went to bed really late, we let him sleep in. Rowan was quite excited to see his best bud when he came for the day. I let them chill for a bit before I brought Alex to school for the day.


Day 149 - May 29, 2013

Some of the contents of my purse. Had to go through it because I bumped my finger and noticed that I lost the diamond out of my engagement ring. Haven't found it yet :(


No comments:

Post a Comment