Sunday, July 31, 2016

WEEK 46 ~ NOVEMBER 12-18, 2015

Often my blog is full of fun things we do and sometimes my blog sits for awhile because I don't know what to share and not share. I don't want it to look like our life is always upbeat and full of fun, bustling here and there...because that's not always how it is. Sometimes it takes everything in me to muster the strength and energy to get out of bed and keep up with all the duties and commitments of life. I was struggling...that was so hard to admit and even harder to write down. I tried to focus on Psalm 61:2 and how big God is and to go to Him, especially when the waves of life billow around, threatening to swallow me up.




So thankful Logan is feeling much better and the remainder of his home equipment has come so he is being discharged! I love this little guy and pray that God will keep him and all who care for him in His tender care. 


I reflected on the terrorist attacks that happened in Paris, France this week and it caused me to grieve the monstrous evil within this world...I just don't understand how people have such hatred that they will plan such horrible attacks on unsuspecting people. You expect deaths in war but to expect to die going to a soccer game or going out to a restaurant...it doesn't really enter your mind. It is equally sad that the media chooses which attacks to cover and which to sweep aside...Paris and Beirut (https://mic.com/articles/128551/terrorist-suicide-bombing-attack-on-beirut-lebanon-kills-43-and-injures-hundreds#.N49M85teD) May God have mercy on us.



Even when you feel like life is overwhelming, the world keeps turning and you put one foot in front of the other as you step forward.









And I'll end with a wonderful gem from the sermon this week... "Our impossibilities are God's opportunities"

No comments:

Post a Comment