Sunday, July 31, 2016

WEEK 47 ~ NOVEMBER 19-25, 2015

The week was full of babysitting, parent teacher interviews, delivering the Elgin County Market, class trips, YPS events, Valleyview Bazaar, volleyball workshop and practices, basketball practices, bible study, parent partnership meetings, and the list goes on...but it is a comfort to know that my lifeguard walks on water...


Sometimes when I'm weary of the after school routine, I treat the kids to doughnuts or something. Of course it doesn't always end up easy...what do you do when Tim Hortons only has one sprinkle doughnut?? You have a Rock, Paper, Scissors tournament to determine who gets it...



School Pictures 2015-16

Alex - Grade 10


Carsten - Grade 9


Savannah - Grade 5


It was another rough week but also a week filled with good. I longed for some time with my family to get away from the hustle and bustle of life and the fear of disappointing people in the choices I made. I really wanted to go to the Women's Retreat our Ladies Society had been planning but I unfortunately had to let something go as there were 4 things scheduled for that Saturday. We ended up going to Chatham as there was much to celebrate and embrace, as well as enjoy some downtime with family.

Uncle Paul married Victoria


We went out for supper with my siblings


Sleepover at Brian and Jenny's


Waking to receive a Bexx hug...usually I get pictures from my sister with Bexx but I got to send her one Sunday morning :D



 The girls were nice and quiet in the morning ;)


 The girls teaching me fun answers from Siri


I miss having Sunday Supper at my parent's house and it was so good to have everyone there and a couple extras to just catch up on each other's lives.




 Uncle Paul's first selfie


 Mom and Aunt Laurina

No comments:

Post a Comment