Tuesday, December 6, 2016

WEEK 36 ~ SEPTEMBER 2-8, 2016

The last week running towards the first day of school. Alex went to Camp Tamarack...sometimes I feel sad to not have any pictures of the fun events he goes to now...but I love that Alex is enjoying time with his friends and not needing his phone as much :)


We loved having Scott & Jen's cat for a bit while they were away. We all took turns having some Tigger time.





With the family all back together again, we went out for dinner with Gerald and Sylvia's family as the last day of summer vacation. After supper we even went for a Pokemon stroll through Waterworks as a last hurrah.



The first day of school arrived and the kids were off early...after I tortured them by demanding a first day of school picture.  I love that I don't have to fight with the kids to go to school and that they all like school. I am also thankful for the christian schools our kids are able to attend and the teachers/staff who so lovingly teach them. 


Alex - Grade 11


Carsten - Grade 10


Savannah - Grade 6



After staying for Savannah's first chapel of the year, a whole lot of moms made their way to a coffee shop to catch up with each other. I must have taken a picture of someone else's lovely looking drink because I am pretty sure I had a smoothie, but you get the idea.


The weather was just a wee bit hot for my liking...give me a crisp, cool, autumn day any time over the hot, humid temperature we had. I gladly stayed inside when I could and sorted through old pictures from Oma and Opa's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment