Thursday, December 8, 2016

WEEK 37 ~ SEPTEMBER 9-15, 2016

It was a busy week as we settled into the school routine, along with massage, chiropractor and dentist appointments and even a babyshower...coaching Savannah's school soccer team with Carsten and Steve was added to the mix and we had a full schedule.



Alex went with some young peoples to the Toronto Zoo on Saturday and had a good time. While he was away, Mark and I made a whole lot of meatballs...a lot of work but well worth it when we have lots of meatballs for meals over the next couple months.




We enjoyed a great Sunday visit with Mark's mom after VV church, coffee and choir. While it can be hard to visit when times are rough, it makes the good moments that much sweeter.





I know Mark's Mom loves the choir and the hymns they sing. We are so thankful for the Calton Choir that blesses the residents each month. I think it is a big highlight of the residents, along with the YPS that come to sing every other week. Here's a little bit of the Calton Choir songs...



We took the time to remember the lives lost on 9-11 but also to take comfort that Jesus will wipe away the tears from his children's eyes.



I finally completed a task that has been on my to do list for a long time...not sure why I put off getting a new license plate for so long...but my old peeling license plate was actually replaced for free! Good bye BHWX (Beehive wax) plate and welcome to my new (how am I going to remember this) plate.


A super fun (something we have been on the lookout for for a long time) find at Walmart this week was a Lego set of minifigures! I think my favourite one is the wheelchair figure...love that they have included this minifigure! I "had" to get it since Savannah had already made a house and hospital for Logan but we didn't have a wheelcahir :) I think the hotdog cart and baby in a stroller is pretty cool too.




While watching a baseball game this week, we saw a great commerical. I wanted to share it here because it struck me and I want to be reminded of the truth of this ad...Words hurt...


I went to bed feeling ok on Tuesday night but I got sooooooo sick through out the night and cancelled everything for Wednesday because I was still sick...ugh...this flu was brutal...so achy and feverish :(


No comments:

Post a Comment