Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week 51 ~ December 16-22, 2016

The boys finished off their school week with Black and White Day...I love how the boys dressed up...quite dapper looking.


Savannah's school celebrated Christmas with their "Majesty in a Manger" program. We are so thankful to see the kids singing, playing music, and showing us the story of salvation from the birth of Jesus to Him offering Himself as a sacrifice for us. 






Opening Christmas gifts is a lot of fun at our house...every year the gift givers looks for fun and tricky ways to wrap presents...our kids are not usually swayed by what the gift looks like on the outside and will often say, I know this is a guitar box but we will see if that's what's actually inside....it's always a lot of fun. While we give three gifts to the kids, extravagant, practical and spiritual...we have added a secret santa exchange in the last few years and it is always a lot of fun.














We had our Christmas Program at church too this week. I love the excitement of the kids and adults as we remember and celebrate the birth of our Saviour Jesus Christ.









We never know when we will get a good snow and so I went to get pictures of the kids playing in the snow at Savannah's school for the yearbook this week. I LOVE how the kids play in the snow, slipping and sliding around, sledding, relay races, trading ice and snow to build their snow forts...







Savannah helped me with this puzzle a bit and we were both glad when it was finally done...it was a hard one :)


I love this picture that Kim sent me of the kids all ready before their school Christmas program! I love the special relationship that the kids have formed :)


I fell in love with this awesome thrift store chair this week. I was so thankful it fit where I envisioned it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment