Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Week 52 ~ December 23-31, 2016 (Part 3)

After we arrived home from the Koomans Christmas Experience, we had a couple days to rest before we geared up for the Koopman Christmas party. I was thankful for the break because I started feeling really crummy...Sinus and head cold, fever, coughing, achey, dizziness, headache, and pure exhaustion.



The day came for the Koopman party and I tried to just enjoy the time with family...I didn't take too many pictures since I was still not feeling great at all. I love that Oma was able to come for supper, enjoy the grandkids opening their gifts from her and just listening to the conversations around her. The family also enjoyed playing games and sports, a gift exchange game and just plain catching up. It was a good time.












Taking a couple more days to try and recuperate, I enjoyed being cuddled up on the couch watching the Centennial Classic Alumni game...almost made me feel better seeing some of my favourite players on the ice playing hockey for the Red Wings again.




New Years Eve rolled around and we went to Kim's house where we hung out, trying to stay awake to ring in the New Year. I was still not feeling so great as you can see. We played some games, chatted, and ate some yummy food.

 




A lot of laughs were had when the kids played in the hammock..."something you're supposed to do at a party" - Olivia





No comments:

Post a Comment