Monday, September 9, 2013

Days 250-252 (September 7-9, 2013)

Day 250 - September 7, 2013

Mark and I played in the school's fundraising baseball tournament...it's been a while since either of us have played. We found one glove but mine was never found and I had to end up borrowing one...the kids have it somewhere. Here's Mark's glove.


Day 251 - September 8, 2013

Just taking a look at a page from our school yearbook that arrived...I was absolutely giddy with nervous excitement to see how the yearbook turned out. I was a bit nervous ordering 50 copies without ever seeing a physical copy.


Day 252 - September 9, 2013

I had my mind set on what picture I was going to use today...one of the kids reading during our homework/reading time after school. I took pictures of them all and then I snapped some pictures of how Alex got the girls home after selling chocolate bars...it was meant to be the picture of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment