Saturday, September 14, 2013

Days 253-257 (September 10-14, 2013)

Day 253 - September 10, 2013

I still needed a picture so I snapped one of Savannah checking out the school yearbook. She loves looking through it and checking out each picture.


Day 254 - September 11, 2013

Didn't think I would ever post a picture of the inside of my crazy messy purse...Ugh, I so need to organize it. I think this will be the needed incentive. Please tell me others have this problem too.


Day 255 - September 12, 2013

The deal of the week at RCSS this week is a multipack of gloves...can I just say that the temperature with the humidex this week was "feels like 40 degrees"? When I asked the cashier if they had sold a lot of them, she said they actually had.


Day 256 - September 13, 2013

When we were in Holland, Kim and I disposed of a sweatshirt of Mark's that really needed to go. We replaced it with an Amsterdam sweatshirt but it is not the same. Today we found a similar sweatshirt and Mark had a package waiting for him when he got home. Here's his new Brooklyn sweatshirt and the elbows have no holes in them :)


Day 257 - September 14, 2013

My shoulder and back have been hurting a lot lately. I have been using Voltaren but am totally willing to try something new if someone can highly recommend something to help with the pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment