Saturday, September 28, 2013

Days 268-271 (September 25-28, 2013)

Day 268 - September 25, 2013

We played a exhibition game against Aylmer today. Here's Carsten playing goal for the first half. As nervous as it makes me, Carsten does very well in goal. 


Day 269 - September 26, 2013

I got a 16 pound bag of jewelry at a garage sale this summer for $5 or $10 I think. Today Addison and I sorted through the tangled necklaces, bracelets, mismatched earrings, pins etc. She loved it and when I suggested we go play something else, Addison said she wanted to keep looking at all the pretties. Here's a tiny sampling as we worked through the big bag. 


Day 270 - September 27, 2013

Savannah has been into making Paper Origami games lately. I have no idea what they are called but it brought back memories of when I used to make them. I found Jared and Savannah playing after school today.


Day 271 - September 28, 2013

Can I just say that Carsten, Savannah and I have been waiting for hockey to start again? We have been seeing scores for the exhibition games but haven't seen our team play on TV yet...til tonight. 



2 comments:

  1. Emily brought home one of those paper things from school yesterday too. Hannah Bonvanie gave it to her. So I wrote numbers, colours, and answers on it. She has been asking it everything from "do I want pizza for supper?" to "should I go to bed on time?". Hahaha. I told her that there are some decisions that are still mine to make ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Emily's line of thinking...should I go to bed on time? :D

      Delete