Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Week 43 ~ October 21-27, 2016

Savannah's school had Grandparents/Friends Day and there was a lot of smiles and excitement all around. I was very thankful that my parents were able to return a couple days later for Savannah after being here for the boys.









I don't get my hair done often but when I do, I visit Mandy at Split Endz and I always love my hair when I leave. Thanks again Mandy!


After school on Friday, we drove to the Felkar Farm and enjoyed some time with Kim, Jackson, Beau, Tucker and Beau's horse, Tie. It was a dream come true for Savannah...to get to go ride a horse and learn more about caring for a horse.







The next day Kim and the Felkar kids joined Carsten, Savannah and I at Clovermead...Clovermead is an awesome place and when you add in their Pumpkin Festival, complete with pumpkin bowling, wagon rides, apple slingshots, pumpkin cannon and drop shows, Clovermead reaches a whole new level of awesomeness! It was very cold when we visited this week but we had a great time!!























After we got back from Clovermead, we had some time to warmup before we went and had our family pictures taken. Thanks Cannon Fire Photography by Andrew Jake for doing a great job again!! I will start with my most favourite picture from that day :D















After a great weekend, we had a lot of the usual...visits to Valleyview, Bible Study, piano and cello lessons, eye doctor appointments, making puzzles and Mark even had a whirlwind trip to Dallas. Kim and I attended the 3rd Annual Girls Night Out, complete with delicious desserts and where we were privileged to hear guest speaker Lorelee Siemens, along with her adopted mother and birth mother as they shared their powerful story of God's love and the joy that came with following His leading in their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment