Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Week 42 ~ October 14-20, 2016

This picture sums up my love for the autumn season...the cool crisp air, the gorgeous kaleidoscope of colours, leaves floating down to create piles that will crunch beneath your feet. Insert contented sigh :)


Along with my favourite time of the year, this year I tried to visit the markets and bazaars of the season...finding fun things while out shopping. I loved these adult stickers we saw and especially loved when Savannah and I swapped hockey cards right outside the store we bought them because we just couldn't wait to get home.






I love the way the kids interact with the people who live with Oma at VV...the kids treat them kindly and with respect and the residents just love it when the kids visit.


Sadly, the Blue Jays season ended and so did our lazy nights of puzzle making and watching baseball :(




Mark spent a couple days in San Francisco for work and while I am sure it was beautiful, I still loved my awesome fall weather. 



The boys had Grandparents Day at school and my mom and dad were able to visit the boys...so thankful they were able to see where the boys go to school and see a little of what goes on there.





We remembered Mark's Dad's birthday and while we miss him, we know that he is in heaven. Sometimes I struggle talking with people about their loved ones that have passed away, but I came across this and realized how important it can be for us to talk about our loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment