Sunday, February 12, 2017

Week 46 ~ November 11-17, 2016

I had an exciting start to the week as Kim and I made our way up to the Rathfon Inn for our Ladies Retreat. We stopped at one of our favourite stores (Ikea) on the way up to the retreat and when we arrived at the inn, we settled in for a time of relaxation, bible study, reflection and bonding with ladies from our church.











Mark brought a very nice treat home from Utrecht...dutch candy and mini sprinkle boxes!



We also paused to remember and reflect in gratitude on those who gave their lives so that our country could be a free country. Thank you for your sacrifices.





I love Carsten's outfit that he wore on Sunday...and thankfully he let me snap a picture.


Savannah's school had Dress Up Wars and it was fun to see all the themes and costumes from each classroom...from Blue Jays fans to teachers to a zoo to pj superheroes...it was a fun time!









 


Savannah made the volleyball team at school and they played a scrimmage game against Faith and they played really well. I loved seeing the girls gel as a team.





If the kids are with me when I have to run into the grocery store to get a couple things, I love it when Savannah happily pulls out her puppets and puts on a show to entertain the kids...Savannah is great with the kids and the kids just love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment