Sunday, October 30, 2016

WEEK 12 ~ MARCH 18-24, 2016

One of the most fun times this week was when we visited the Ontario Science Centre with Kim, Andrew, Olivia and Logan. It was busy but that was too be expected as it was the last day of March Break.













 


We also had a fun time when some of my family came to visit on Saturday and Jenny and Dad helped hang up some things we have been needing to hang up for a while.





 We also have loved learning the game Dominion and just had to play it a few times this weekend  :)


I love texting with my nieces, Ava and Jaelyn...super special when I got this picture from Ava :)


Carsten also got his braces off...I think he's pretty happy even if he's not beaming in this picture.


Alex and Mark did some shopping this week and Alex was very excited to come home with a cello. Lessons start next week and he is thrilled to get started. I look forward to hearing some sweet music...hopefully soon.


We also enjoyed the easter program "To the Cross" that Savannah's school put on as we remembered the death and resurrection of our Savour Jesus Christ.







No comments:

Post a Comment