Tuesday, October 18, 2016

WEEK 4 ~ JANUARY 22-28, 2016

This week was a big week for us with our usual day to day stuff but we added in a NHL game, a basketball tournament, exams for the boys and crazy hair day.

I received Red Wing tickets for my birthday and it was game time. I think one of my favourite parts of going to a game is watching the warmup nice and close...that and the 20,000 fans that erupt when the Wings score :)


 











We had a fabulous time at the game even though they lost a nail-biter to the Ducks. After the game I even saw Chris Chelios and briefly exchanged a hello and how are you as we walked down the stairs after the game...I may have been a wee bit giddy and acted like a kid :) You know I was surprised bc I didn't even really get a good picture...Had to screenshot this picture off a video.


Savannah was so excited for her basketball tournament and she played hard all day long. Savannah had her own little cheering squad for her. I love the look of concentration of Savannah's face...she sticks out her tongue when super focused. The kids loved playing foosball in-between games.










Crazy Hair Day at School this week too...I loved seeing so many kids participate in the spirit day. Savannah went all out and left her hair like it was when she rolled out of bed ;)





With the anniversary of Roe v. Wade this week, it made me ponder the Supreme Court decision and the 58 million lost to the horror and cruelty of abortion. I saw this picture on Facebook and it describes my thoughts...I don't want abortion to just be illegal but I want it to be unthinkable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment