Wednesday, October 19, 2016

WEEK 6 ~ FEBRUARY 5-11, 2016

It was time for Carsten's basketball tournament and Savannah joined Kim and I on Friday to cheer on Carsten, Wyatt, Kevin, Aidan and the rest of their team. After enjoying a day of basketball, we picked up Claire and headed home. We returned Saturday morning nice and early, to finish watching the boys play...love the sign the girls made to cheer them on. P.S. Thanks Claire for taking my camera picture :)








The girls (mostly Kim and I) realized that Ikea was not far from where the tournament was being held and felt the call to hit IKEA. Who can resist when you are sooooo close?




I was looking for the boys after church and found them playing the piano together...that's when I feel like the lessons they took when they were younger was worth it...happy sigh



 This week we had some major excitement when Aunt Melissa called on Monday afternoon and asked if Savannah and I wanted to go to a Red Wing game...uh yes please! Melissa got tickets given to her and she was unable to use them...Happy early Birthday Savannah!! We grabbed our passports, arrange childcare for the littles and off we went. This is the first time I have ever gone to Detroit without another adult but Kim talked me part of the way there and all the way home. Thank you Aunt Melissa for the great tickets!












I love it when the Red Wings celebrate a win and the crowd joins in with the song the play...really cool and it gets me every time. 3-0 win this game :D



Carsten thought it would be fun to try snow biking...we tried to tell him it wasn't a good idea but he thought he would give it a try anyways...




And last is a picture of Savannah in bed...her last day of being 10. I think she was just a tad bit excited for her birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment