Thursday, November 3, 2016

WEEK 16 ~ APRIL 15-21, 2016

So many exciting things this week among the mundane....Career Day, track & field practice, sale on dutch stuff, dentist appointment, badminton practice, soccer game, babysitting, the Queen's birthday...







I love seeing all the different spirit days at Savannah's school and career day was no exception. I am always in need of pictures for the yearbook and spirit days are a great chance get them, as well as seeing lots of smiling kids and some awesomely dressed up teachers too...from explorers to bakers, from gamers to photographers, from baseball players to ballerinas and beyond...What do you want to be when you grow up?






The boys played their first soccer game and it was fun to go out and cheer them on. It was neat to see them play alongside their cousin Wyatt too.




I can't believe I didn't take a picture of the bird nest that we found built inside the BBQ earlier. I don't remember who cleaned the nest out of the BBQ, but I think they shouldn't have forgot the stuff outside on the porch as they bird just decided to rebuild its nest and didn't have far to go to get supplies :D



Matthew 11:28-30 is a bible verse that I need to remind myself of often...especially when I can't seem to help "fix" the problems of those struggling around me. Why do I try and do things on my own? Why is it such a struggle for me to just go to God and lay my concerns at His feet? Oh how I wish my first instinct was always to talk to God and rely on His power.

No comments:

Post a Comment