Sunday, November 20, 2016

WEEK 31 ~ JULY 29-AUGUST 4, 2016

We enjoyed cat sitting Hunter this week...I'm starting to think that's the way to go...we can watch pets for people who are going away :)




Wow! The kids sure are growing up...Alex went to his first church camp. I didn't see too many pictures, but I did take one as he was ready to head off and took two from Facebook.



Plans and preparation for Summer Boys & Girls Club aka VBS were heading into full gear. Canvassing of over 2000 flyers needed to be done and thankfully I convinced some others to help or we would have been busy all week.



Savannah picked out a Jays sweatshirt online and it seemed to take a really long time to arrive...she was thrilled when it finally came this week.


We met up with some of the Koopman family at the St. Jacob's Farmers Market...such a great place to explore and pick up some fresh fruits and vegetables.






 We also made a stop at a really cool game store in Waterloo called J&J Cards & Collectibles. I don't think I have ever saw a store with so many games in it! We finally found the game Mark has been wanting ever since playing it at Koopman Camping...Kingsburg


I tried out Pokemon Go with the kids, Melissa and Kyle at Elim and found it kind of fun...throwing poke balls and catching little creatures. What was even more fun, was that I now had a willing partner to explore our own city. If I had to drop off Alex at work, Carsten would sometimes come with so we could ride up and down the main street, spinning pokestops and catching Pokemon...it was a great time of realxing and just chatting about life. It was also fun when we met up with Gerald, Sylvia and kids to play too. 





  


















No comments:

Post a Comment