Sunday, November 6, 2016

WEEK 22 ~ MAY 27-JUNE 2, 2016

More picture taking for the yearbook this week as fun class trips are happening more often...JK trip to the park was so much fun.






Mark came home from Charlotte and he enjoyed a little trampoline time with Savannah. So fun for the two of them to hang out and chat.




We went downstairs to investigate the music we were hearing and found the boys playing together for the first time...melt our hearts.


The time had come for the Be a Super Hero Walk for Alzheimers. We had a great time during our walk and a big thank you to everyone who sponsored our team. After the walk there were refreshments and activities, including a photo booth.






Mom enjoyed coffee time with all of us after VV church...but I think she was just needing Mark. There's nothing like a mom cuddling up to her baby boy.



I am not a big fan of going to the dentist but I am back to get some moulds...I have a tooth that had a root canal that just isn't holding up. The tooth now needs to be pulled but because it is an eye tooth, I either have to get an implant or partial...personally I have always wanted dentures because I would have nice straight teeth but apparently they frown upon people wanting dentures when they think they can do something else. So here are some options they are showing me...ugh, decisions, decision. Thankfully, I do like my dentist...I just don't care to go ;)


What does one do when your big tub of Kawartha Dairy ice cream is almost all gone? You let Savannah scrape out the tub and rejoice that you found some at Briwood!!



The boys don't like to have their hair cut at a salon...they prefer Kim and she even comes to the house...Thanks Kim! Carsten wanted to try something new for the soccer season and we figure why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment