Thursday, November 3, 2016

WEEK 14 ~ APRIL 1-7, 2016

April 1st might just be one of my least favourite days of the year...likely because a lot of the jokes played are often not funny and make you feel embarrassed, shocked, hurt or scared...really it's likely because I try to take people at face value and I may be easily convinced of things...Ok, I'm gullible. I came across this and rather liked it...


The weekend arrived and with Paul, Carol, Shifrah and Hadassah still in the area, many of the Koopmans gathered together for some fun. We broke into 2 groups and had a great time at Escape Canada. The first team succeeded in escaping the Crystal Skull Room within the hour (with a few clues to help) while the other team narrowly missed escaping the Mad Tea Room by a couple minutes (although they used less clue help)...it was a lot of fun! Supper at Shoeless Joe's was quite tasty and we followed it up with the movie God's Not Dead 2...what a wonderful way to spend time with family. The weather was a bit dicey and we witnessed an accident right in front of us on the way to the Escape Room place...thankfully everyone was ok. 






Alex's friend, Hope, joined us for the day and it was nice to get to know her a little bit. She was camera shy but I do have a picture of Alex before she arrived. While we waited for her to arrive, I worked on decoupaging and painting a stool I got from Ikea. I love how it turned out.  




I saw this on Facebook and absolutely loved it...


No comments:

Post a Comment