Thursday, November 3, 2016

WEEK 17 ~ APRIL 22-28, 2016

With a PD Day this week for the elementary school...Kim and I decided to get together with the kids we had and have a Super Hero picnic...while the adults are happy to see the kids being thrilled with  a picnic...we are secretly happy that all the crumbs and spills happen outside :)


Mark and I attended a Seeds of Kindness dinner this week hosted by the hospitality class at the boys school. The students, guided by their teacher, prepared and served us appetizers, entree and desserts. It was lovely and they did a great job!





The last AM Ladies Bible Study had arrived and we gathered with the evening group to watch a video and enjoy a potluck lunch. I even enjoyed a long cuddle with Kylie once Logan let me hold "his baby". 



The boys had a track and field meet this week, competing against the surrounding high schools. While I was a bit bummed that I had too much going on to attend, I promised to go to their christian school meet the following week. Here are the results they could remember...
Alex - Shot put - 4th with 12.08m
Carsten - Shot put - 2nd with 11.36m


While Mark loves to experiment with new recipes like his garlic bread...Carsten also loves to make his own creations as he is hungry all the time.




A couple highlights from our quick trip to St. Jacob's Farmers Market and the Outlet Mall.




And while this sunrise is not quite as easy to see like it is at the lake...God's artwork still shines through and I am reminded that God is not done with me...how comforting that He will finish what He started.



No comments:

Post a Comment