Thursday, May 12, 2016

WEEK 23 ~ JUNE 4-10, 2015

Not too many pictures were taken this week as I spent a lot of time using some of the pictures I have taken over the school year while I worked on the yearbook  There were a couple highlights though...

Mark and I received an invitation to Carsten's upcoming Graduation & Dinner. I loved the invitation, with it's burnt edges and Hobbit theme.



Rowan, Olivia, Kim and I attended the Teddy Bear Picnic at Pinafore Park. We were pretty excited that Alex even joined us as he had a study day for exams. Do you know how hard it is to pick JUST ONE stuffed animal??




While doing some errands, I was ecstatic to find 3 big bags of bubble wands for a great price...one may think this is something funny to get excited over but we need a lot of bubble wands for all the kids at the Summer Boys & Girls Club (aka VBS).


And with the beautiful weather, a couple more visits with Mom allowing us to walk in the courtyard. We love it when she is having a good day and we can walk further than just the halls of CP.

No comments:

Post a Comment