Thursday, May 26, 2016

WEEK 39 ~ SEPTEMBER 24-30, 2015

I LOVE the Autumn season...nothing beats the smell of the crisp, cool air with the gorgeous colours of the changing leaves and it is here!!! We had to take several walks/hikes to enjoy God's masterpiece...




Last year on the school trip we visited Black Creek Pioneer Village and we had a lot of fun so when the First PD Day came up this school year, we decided to take a trip back and learn a little more about the good ol' days. It was a lot of fun as we had a few friends join us...Kim, Amanda, Andrew, Olivia, Logan, Gerald, Sylvia, Cailyn, Jared, Addison and Rowan. If you ever have a day and you want to take a trip back in time, this is a great place to explore.
















We also had a family pictures taken by Canon Fire Photography by Andrew Jake and we were excited to see the memories he captured while we played in the woods.













There was a Supermoon Lunar Eclipse this week and they boys wanted to see it so I got them up and we watched the eclipse on the back deck. It was really neat to see the moon cross into the earth's shadow and create a "red" moon.



 


I brought Mark to the airport nice and early for his business trip to LA and we kept busy with soccer practices, dentist appointments, Ladies Bible Study, visits with Mom, and watching the Jays take the AL East!







I came across these great pics and found that it applies to our lives so well. When things don't seem to be going how I want them to, I have to ask myself is it God's plan for my life? And if being honest, there are time when God may be wanting my heart to change. 



No comments:

Post a Comment